Work at Securitas
Securitas is the market leader for security services: In the world and in Germany. Our tasks? As numerous as they are varied. Our team needs reinforcement. That's why we are looking for new employees.
Securitas in Germany
Securitas is the largest security company in the world. We work in 45 countries. In total, 358,000 people are employed by us. In Germany, we are the largest security services company.
- We have about 20,000 employees. They work in over 120 locations in Germany.
- We adapt our offerings depending on how much security our customers need. Every person and every company has its own risks. That's why we offer different solutions. We help many different types of companies - from small to large.
- Our values are honesty, attentiveness and helpfulness. These values are important for our clients, partners and employees. We are always looking for people who share these values.
- We have many exciting jobs. For example, as a security guard, receptionist, precinct driver, alarm chaser or as a service employee. You can also work at Securitas as a career changer.
- Secure workplace
- Flexible working time models
- Collective wage agreement and punctual payment
- Career, training and further education opportunities
- Contact person in every situation
We offer fair pay. With us, you'll get at least the money that's in the collective pay agreement for security jobs in your region. In some jobs you can earn more - depending on what you do. In any case, you can be sure that working for us is worth it - financially as well.
Yes, even if you have no experience in security services, you can still work for Securitas. We are happy to help people who want to work in the security industry, even if they have done something else before. At Securitas, we have our own school. We also work with schools all over the country that have passed a special exam. This way we can ensure that our employees get a good education.
Yes. We offer many different jobs. You can also work for us part-time, in a mini-job or on a temporary basis. We always have the right job for you.
As an EU citizen, you must have lived in Germany for at least 3 years. You must not have a criminal record and you must be registered in Germany.
As a non-EU citizen, you must have lived in Germany for at least 5 years. You must not have a criminal record and you must be registered in Germany. You need an extended certificate of registration and German language level B2.
We are primarily active in security work. But sometimes we also need people for reception or other jobs. Are you interested? Then feel free to send us your application. We are looking forward to it!